Are you or someone you know interested in a Excellent Associate Dentist Opportunity in the Detroit Metro Area? Please pass this along to your colleagues. FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE DENTIST OPPORTUNITY! ANTICIPATED SALARY $250,000 +++ If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join Aragona Dentistry! We are seeking a self-motivated and business-minded Dentist to provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a fast-paced, hi-tech work environment. Please consider a new and different employment opportunity that can lead to an enhanced level of prosperity & enjoyment in your dental career without the managerial headaches! At Aragona Dentistry, we work together as a team. As you grow, so do we!
I invite you to call me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss how your future may be changed for the better at Aragona Dentistry.
Sincerely, Sal Aragona, DDS
Fast-paced full service dental practice located in Macomb County is looking for an energetic, outgoing, motivated and goal orientated professional to fill our Dental Assistant position.
The following skills are required:
- Dental assisting- both Ortho and General experience is needed.
- Proficient in sterilization and all dental procedures including endo, implants, sedation, oral surgery, orthodontics.
- Strong computer skills in a paperless dental office.
- Trained in digital x-rays and paperless charting a plus.
- Performance history of meeting or exceeding goals set by management.
- Must have experience with Dental Software from data entry to treatment planning. Dentech and/or Dentrix experience preferred.
- Self-motivated to run the floor to maintain flow and efficiency.
- Places the most importance on over the top “wow” customer experience.
- CDA/RDA/X-ray certification preferred.
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR DENTAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF STERILIZATION ASSISTANT WHICH IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Benefits: Monthly bonuses up to $1000, additional pay for weekend shift is 1 ½ time to double time of base salary , team leader pay, dental coverage, uniforms and fun staff events!
If you have a true team attitude and outstanding customer service skills, this may be the right fit for you! Please attach your current resume in a word or pdf format and email [email protected] or fax to 586-263-4111
Fast paced, full service dental practice located in Macomb County is looking for an energetic, modivated and goal orientated professional to fill our Dental Hygienist position.
The following skills are required:
- Dental Hygiene MI license
- Proficient in all levels of periodontal treatment including utilization of piezo and sonic instrumentation.
- Certification in local anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide.
- Strong computer skills in a paperless dental practice.
- Trained in digital x-rays and voice actuated charting.
- Must have experience in dental software with Dentech or Dentrix preferred.
- Self-motivated to work with assisted hygiene team to maintain flow and efficiency.
- Places the highest importance on patient care and customer experience.
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR DENTAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE
Benefits: Monthly bonuses up to $1000, incentive pay rates up to $108/hour working with assisted hygiene teams, team leader pay, medical and dental coverage, uniforms and fun staff events!
If you have a true team attitude and outstanding ethics and patient care service skills, this may be the right fit for you! Please attach your current resume in a word or pdf format email to [email protected] or fax 586-263-4111
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Clinton Township, seeking a talented and enthusiastic front desk team member to join us in a great deal of fun. There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team and because of our unique bonus system and promotion policy….your income potential is essentially limitless:
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement ~Limitless Income Potential!
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training
- Flexible Hours…. With Outstanding Morning and Evening Shifts Available
- Compensation is as high as 25+/hour….even more with bonuses and incentives!
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly and maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you soon!