Do you think that routine dental cleanings are not important, think again. Good oral hygiene is important, not only for looks, but for general health as well. Here are 10 reasons why routine dental cleanings are important:
1. To prevent oral cancer
2. To prevent gun disease
3. To help maintain good physical health (recent studies have linked heart attaches and stroke to gun disease resulting from poor dental hygiene)
4. To prevent tooth loss prematurely
5. To detect dental problems early
6. To maintain good oral health
7. To use your dental insurance benefits
8. To help you improve your dental hygiene at home
9. To have a bright and white smile
10. To prevent bad breath.
If dental cleanings are important to you then don't hesitate to give a call!